Industrie Alimentari

         

 

IA 21 08 INSTA

 

INDUSTRIE ALIMENTARI Vol. 60 - SEPTEMBER 2021

 

CONTENTS

 

Effectiveness of deferred sanctions for restoring conformity: prevalence study
A. D’Anselmo - R. Piccioni

Knowledge of the non-technical standard is a significant requirement: criminal, civil and administrative law concern all citizens and, although indirectly, affect the professional sphere of the veterinarian. Recourse is an easy and widespread tool, sometimes even as a simple deterrent and revenge action, and increasingly places the veterinarian before the law. The application of the sanction constitutes an important moment of verification and evaluation of control and supervision programs as well as planning of coordination activities and all these functions of direction and promotion cannot be compromised by diversified interpretations.
This study on official control regarding the protection of food of animal origin in the territory of the ASL n. 4 Teramo in the 2015- 2017 period compares the deferred penalties resolved with the restoration of compliance and those hesitated in applying a penalty. Of the 575 non-compliances ascertained in the observation period, 99.29% was resolved by the operator, for the remaining 5, corresponding to 00.71%, the penalty was applied after the deadline to remedy the situation unnecessarily. The institute of deferred sanctions appears effective for the rapid restoration of compliance and the control of acceptable levels of food safety.

 

DEPARTMENTS

 

12 - Conferences

16 - Machines

24 - Downstream

36 - Automation

44 - Analysis

46 - Packaging

62 - Products

68 - Nutrition and safety

70 - Marketing

80 - Applied research

84 - Laws

88 - News

96 - Diary

104 - AITA

112 - Companies’ address

The turnover of the Italian packaging machinery, in the first half of 2021, fell by just 1.8% compared to the same period in the record year 2019: it held its ground in 2020 with turnover of almost 8 billion euros. The food and cosmetic segments performed well. Immune health is a key area of ​​consu...

  There are areas that require resin floors, other tiled floors. There is no absolute best solution, there is the trust in the supplier who, with his experience depending on the destination of use of the various departments, brings the best result to the customer. Sirec Spa, for over 25 year...

  Commission Regulation (EU) 2021/1408 of 27 August 2021 amending Regulation (EC) No 1881/2006 as regards maximum levels of tropane alkaloids in certain foodstuffs...

  The main aims of Industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) are cost-efficient and flexible processes. OPC UA creates the necessary conditions for this and provides a common language base for all equipment and systems. Minebea Intec, the global manufacturer of industrial weigh...

FoodExecutive

Database Articoli

db articoli 2017

Database Articoli

Altre caratteristiche offerte per coloro che desiderano giocare di più sono i bonus di deposito. Questi includerebbero i bonus di benvenuto che riducono le tasse di ritiro che pagheresti quando vinci su slot. Il miglior casinò ti offrirebbe l'opportunità di giocare a tante slot machine come vuoi mentre stai ancora imparando il gioco in modo da poter continuare a vincere e guadagnare punti che puoi riscattare per premi e certificati regalo. Potresti anche scegliere di giocare a uno dei tanti giochi da casinò oltre alle slot online Svizzera. Saresti piacevolmente sorpreso da alcuni dei giochi che troverai disponibili tra cui video poker, blackjack, roulette e il sempre popolare baccarat. Blackjack è un altro gioco popolare in slot machine, e come Baccarat utilizza anche simboli speciali per identificare le carte. Blackjack utilizza anche un sistema speciale in cui vinci le linee scommettendo alcune combinazioni di simboli di Blackjack. Inoltre, dovrai leggere le bobine in modo da poter identificare le linee di vittoria e sapere quando saltare in avanti nel gioco. Tuttavia, una volta che impari come riconoscere i simboli sui rulli, quindi puoi facilmente prevedere i numeri vincenti e vincere grandi quantità di denaro dalle slot machine.

PasticceriaInternazionale

Tuttogelato

Alimenti Funzionali

Image
Copyright © 1998-2020 Chiriotti Editori srl Tutti i diritti riservati
Viale Rimembranza, 60 - 10064 Pinerolo - To - Italy - P.IVA e C.F. 01070350010 - Tel. +39 0121.393127 - Fax +39 0121.794480 - email info@chiriottieditori.it | Disclaimer

Cookie Policy - Privacy Policy

Chiriotti DEM Popup